Top stories for 5/10/14 – 5/16/14
Here is a quick recap of the top news stories around the green building industry and within GreenWizard.
- Mohawk Group Wins Best of Resilient Award. Learn more here.
- DPR breaks ground on Betty & Bob Beyster Institute for Nursing Research. See the project here.
- Ribbon Cutting of Target Field Station, Designed by EE&K, a Perkins Eastman Company, To Take Place.
- Project Qatar: Knauf Exeed Insulation. Knauf Exeed Insulation, a joint venture with Knauf Insulation and Exeed Industries, is participating in Project Qatar.
- Turner Construction Company Awards More Than $1 Billion to Minority and Women-Owned Subcontractors in 2013. Read more here.
- Majority of LEED Projects in Sweden Pursue the Highest Classes of LEED Certifications According to New Report. See the Skanska projects here.