Careers at GreenWizard
Have an interest in both technology and green building? Do you like working with motivated people in a fast-paced environment? GreenWizard is looking for dedicated individuals to be a part of our ever-growing team. Ours is an entrepreneurial and collaborative culture comprised of motivated employees pushing innovative ideas. GreenWizard offers an empowering work environment, excellent incentives and benefits, and a casual yet exciting company culture. Apply now. We look forward to meeting you!
GreenWizard, Inc., the leading materials management software provider for the design and construction community, is seeking seasoned Sales Executives to fill key roles in driving the expansion of our digital marketing/advertising platform. GreenWizard is transforming the Building Product Manufacturer's (BPM) ability to reach a highly targeted audience in the green and sustainable construction industry through our unique and proprietary Integrated Marketing Platform. We offer BPMs the ability to engage architects, specifiers and contractors subscribing to GreenWizard's cloud-based SAAS application. Our BPM advertising model generates a measurable and significant return on advertising investment by way of a digital marketing campaign unique to the industry.
This is primarily a hunter role. The Integrated Marketing / Media Sales Executive will have full responsibility for building a successful sales pipeline from our database of BPMs and other sources. You will carry a quota and be responsible for sales from initial prospecting through close with the support of lead generation, sales operations and marketing resources.
We seek dynamic and strategic-thinking individuals to identify, develop and maintain client relationships in selling our innovative Integrated Marketing / Advertising Platform and generating new business in a highly competitive environment.
As full time, salaried and commissioned employees (ours is an uncapped commission program) GreenWizard Sales Executives also receive company stock option incentives. This position is based in our corporate office in Charleston, SC. Some travel required.
Desired Skills & Experience
- BA / BS or equivalent is required
- Marketing, Communications or Advertising degree preferred
- 7+ years of demonstrated success in the consultative sales process
- A proven record of performance in exceeding B2B sales goals, delivering significant revenue, and customer growth
- Construction industry (BPM) marketing agency sales or account management experience is highly desired
- Knowledge of media programs such as ARCAT & SWEETS is a plus
- Broad and diverse online category marketing/advertising sales experience. 5+ years experience a plus
- Deep experience presenting to and interacting with senior management of prospect organizations and the ability to convey our core value proposition effectively
- Ability to discover customer needs, influence others and apply practical learning
- Telesales/digital selling environment - comfortable prospecting, cold-calling and negotiating remotely/virtually
- Computer and technical acumen. High proficiency level in PowerPoint, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Salesforce
- Competitive individual: strong motivation for success and over-achievement
Roles & Responsibilities
- Generate and conduct virtual meetings with key decision makers
- Understand prospects' business models, strategic marketing goals and key performance indicators
- Listen to, identify and understand prospects' viewpoint and tailor communication to meet prospect's needs and expectations
- Maintain updated prospects, leads and customers in Salesforce CRM
- Consistently build and maintain a robust sales pipeline, pushing opportunities through the sales cycle to close
- Meet and exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas
GreenWizard, Inc. is the leading software provider for the design and construction community, simplifying the process of managing green and sustainable construction projects. Architects, engineers, contractors, project owners, consultants, and others use GreenWizard's WORKflow Pro® solution to identify, compare, evaluate, and model building products against their specification and goals. Firms are able to utilize GreenWizard's dynamic tools to create an interactive product library to utilize and share product data and documentation, which is supplied and updated directly from manufacturers. For those projects seeking LEED® certification, GreenWizard also offers an end-to-end solution by utilizing its proprietary credit assessment tools to quickly model and optimize LEED® credits, manage product-related documentation, and help automate the online submission process. Manufacturers provide product data, supplier information, documentation, and marketing materials through GreenWizard's MARKET® cloud-based platform, which provides the most current information for use by all projects and participants. The Charleston, SC-based company was founded in 2008.
Type: Full time
Experience: Intermediate+/Mid-Senior Level
Function: Sales/Account Management
Industries: Information Technology & Services, Computer Software, Architecture & Planning, Commercial Construction
Compensation: Competitive Base plus commission and equity
Location: Charleston, SC.
Sorry, no relocation is provided. Ours is an entrepreneurial and collaborative culture comprised of motivated individuals pushing innovative ideas. GreenWizard offers an empowering work environment, excellent incentives and benefits, and a casual yet exciting company culture